Mr. McCarthy has been with Real Estate Asset Disposition, reporting to the CEO, for almost 2 years as the Head of Business Development. Prior to that time his experience included:
- SVP of Business Development – Altisource Portfolio Solutions (a publicly traded corporation on NASDAQ) where he reported to the CEO for just over 2 years.
- Managing Director – Carlton Group 8 years
Reported to the Chairman of the NYC based Real Estate Investment Bank
Ran the Loan Sale Advisory Practice nationally; ran the Florida Office
- Senior Vice President – Ocwen Financial Corporation (NYSE: OCN) over 10 years total, two terms
Experience included running a number of commercial real estate band other business units
- President – General Financial Services 2+ years
Turned around a Company which acquired, managed and sold distressed loans and real estate
Controller of a Division of Pepsico; 4 years w/ Pepsico
Accelerated Development Program at Grant Thornton, CPA’s in NYC for 4 years
- MBA Finance Columbia University in NY
- BA Economics Whitman College in WA
Mr. McCarthy is married with two grown daughters and two dogs.